[Online Workshop] Creating Content in Canva
WITH TOLITA DUKES
Do you need help with content creation but struggle to create anything ‘professional’ looking?
Join me for this workshop on Canva and learn how to design brilliant social media graphics, and so much more with thousands of beautiful layouts. Did I mention FAST? This online editor is drag and drop, click and edit. Simple!
Templates are pre-designed to social media sizing to ensure anything you design optimises the space on any platform… easy!
Canva is a beautifully simple online graphic design program which provides small business owners with everything you could need for incredible content creation, including:
- Loads of images - including stock images and illustrations, not to mention you can upload and edit your own
- Photo filters and plenty of advanced (but simple to use!) editing tools
Video creation tools
- Free design layouts, and loads of icons and shapes (read no creative skills required!)
- Hundreds of fonts - find one like your brands, OR upload your own
Set up your profile, load your brand colours and logo, and you are on your way to presenting your business easily, and super professionally…
You will leave the workshop with an understanding of the following:
- How Canva can work for your business - we will sign you up and get you started. During the workshop we will get your brand set up, and ready for you to create beautiful business branded designs!
- How it works - we will be actioning LIVE demos, for graphic design items such as your Facebook cover and social media posts.
- Overview of tools and how they can work for you
Download and send directly to your printer, and wahla! You are graphic designing in house!
Tolita Dukes, the founder of 8 Seconds, is an experienced marketing professional with an extensive background in the tourism industry. She has a passion to surprise and delight clients by enlightening them with the opportunities that committed marketing and the ever unfolding digital world will provide their business, and backs this up by introducing them to online management tools, techniques and hacks that will see them succeed.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Whitsunday Regional Council and RDA Mackay-Isaac-Whitsunday
|Event Date||17/02/2021 10:00 am|
|Event End Date||17/02/2021 12:00 pm|
|Individual Price||$24.19 inc GST & Booking Fee|