[Online Workshop] Digital trends 2021! What to expect…and how to implement these trends within your business!
WITH CLINTON BEGG
Keeping up-to-date, and with the pace of digital technology, software and social media trends can be a challenge. Digital expert Clinton Begg will walk you through all of the trends to influence digital, your customers, and your small business in 2021!
The workshop will cover:
- Social media trends in 2021
- Facebook Messenger! The best customer engagement tool (EVER)
- Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and TikToc! How these platforms will look in the year ahead
- Websites! What’s new and what’s old! How to transform your website into a workable asset
- Latest in Customer Management Software
Clinton Begg is a community-minded business professional who has a passion to help businesses succeed within the digital economy. Having worked with international and national brands, Clinton brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to help small businesses grow their online presence and get results. Clinton owns a digital marketing agency which employs a team who have the same community-minded business passion.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Townsville City Council, Burdekin Shire Council and RDA Townsville & North West
|Event Date||08/12/2020 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||08/12/2020 11:00 am|
|Individual Price||$24.19 inc GST & Booking fee|