[Webinar] Mailchimp 101
WITH KERRIE SAVERIN
Do you have Mailchimp?
What have you done with it since you signed up? Sent the odd email campaign? Added emails to your lists? Nothing?
Well get ready because we are going to take those lists and start to make them work for you with Mailchimp 101.
This jam packed session will give you a helping hand to really get this product WORKING FOR YOU. You will learn:
- How to correctly set up your platform and email templates
- How to protect your sending reputation to ensure that you end up in people’s inboxes and not their junk mail!
- How to correctly set up your lists (yup, you only need 1 - maybe 2 MAX)
- How to setup tags and a tag management system so that your message is being delivered to the right people at the right time
- How to set up and use automation to save you time and sanity.
Kerrie Saverin is the Co-Founder of Altitude Business Solutions. She is an expert at showing business owners how to use technology to grow their business and save time and money through automation. Kerrie has owned and run multiple businesses over the last 20 years, winning international awards for growth and marketing. She enjoys assisting business owners introduce automation to their business so they can gain time back for themselves
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program. Delivered in Queensland by RDA Brisbane.
|Event Date||20/04/2021 12:00 pm|
|Event End Date||20/04/2021 1:00 pm|
|Individual Price||Free Event|