[Webinar] How to have award-winning, cashflow-creating video content on a shoestring budget
WITH ANDREA ANDERSON
Are you considering to video? Before you make the jump to video or not to video here are 14 reasons why you should create fantastic video content on a shoestring budget:
- 82% of users watch video content on Twitter
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day
- Youtube has over a 1,000,000,000 user, almost one-third of total internet users
- YouTube reaches the 18-34 adult age bracket more so than cable network TV. In fact, more video content is uploaded in 30 days today than major US television networks have created in 30 years
- 75 Million people in the US watch online videos everyday
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text
- 76% of marketing professionals plan to use video to increase their brand awareness
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined
- Videos on Facebook Pages increases end user engagement by 33%
- Merely mentioning the word ‘video’ in the email subject line, the click-through rate increased by 13%
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs
- Embedded videos in websites can increase traffic by up to 55%
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users
- Video can increase landing page conversions by 80% or more.
Curious to know more? Great! Then this webinar is for you.
We will cover a few fundamentals such as:
- Video platforms
- To film or not to film
- Realistic vs Idealistic
- Content is King! Context is Queen!
- Integrating video within your marketing plan
- And so much more!
This webinar is perfect for those starting out in video marketing or those businesses seeking more knowledge.
Register now and EXPLODE your marketing through video.
Andrea Anderson, founder of Your Marketing Machines, is a passionate advocate of the power of the small business enterprise to establish economic strength and stability. The KISS Theory – Keep It Simple Silly - is her main aim when transforming organisations with a structured approach for cohesion and collaboration. Andrea has owned and operated businesses for the last 20 years as a 'solepreneur' through to employing up to 35 people.
|Event Date||26/08/2020 2:30 pm|
|Event End Date||26/08/2020 3:30 pm|
|Individual Price||$9.17 inc GST & Booking fee|