[Online Workshop] Mailchimp 101
WITH KERRIE SAVERIN
Do you have Mailchimp?
What have you done with it since you signed up? Sent the odd email campaign? Added emails to your lists? Nothing? Well, get ready because we are going to take those lists and start to make them work for you with Mailchimp 101.
This jam-packed session will give you a helping hand to really get this product WORKING FOR YOU.
You will learn:
- How to correctly set up your platform and email templates
- How to protect your sending reputation to ensure that you end up in people's inboxes and not their junk mail!
- How to correctly set up your lists (yup, you only need 1. Maybe 2 MAX)
- How to setup Tags and a tag management system so that your message is being delivered to the right people at the right time
- How to set up and use automations to save you time and sanity
Kerrie Saverin is the Co-Founder of Altitude Business Solutions. She is an expert at showing business owners how to use technology to grow their business and save time and money through automation. Kerrie has owned and run multiple businesses over the last 20 years, winning international awards for growth and marketing. She enjoys assisting business owners introduce automation to their business so they can gain time back for themselves
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Logan Office of Economic Development and RDA Logan & Redlands
|Event Date||22/01/2021 10:00 am|
|Event End Date||22/01/2021 12:00 pm|
|Individual Price||$24.19 inc GST & Booking Fee|