[Online Workshop] How Video can Triple Your Engagement Numbers and Grow Your Business without Breaking the Bank!
WITH CAROLYN FERRANDO
In the constant evolving field of Social Media, capitalising on engagement is key. In the hunt for more views, video content has quickly become king.
The past paced nature of Social Media is perfectly designed for video content that is short, sharp and easy to consume.
In this workshop we will be looking at how video can triple your engagement numbers and grow your business without breaking the bank!
- We will look at content as video which apps and processes you need to have, basic video editing, it’s easier than it seems
- How to use your phone camera to maximise video engagement
- Using video in Facebook Ad’s, the best format and Ad set to use, sound and subtitles why this will make or break your video
- Facebook Lives and Watch Parties
- How to use them to your best advantage and why YouTube has become a game changer.
This workshop is perfect for the micro to small business owner who is struggling to get their business noticed on Social Media, or perhaps wants to kick their Social Media strategy up a notch.
Carolyn Ferrrando is one of the directors of Hawthorne Social a company dedicated to small business social media management strategies. This means helping businesses move their current marketing systems online and integrated with the social media channels that are best suited for their business. This process uses several methods including videography and content creation that is designed specifically to target the businesses ideal client. Businesses are then assisted to formulate a comprehensive social media management strategy and implement engagement methods to increase their business reach online.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with RDA Brisbane
|Event Date||28/08/2020 10:00 am|
|Event End Date||28/08/2020 12:00 pm|
|Individual Price||$35.74 inc GST & Booking Fee|