WITH ANDREA ANDERSON | REGISTER
Wednesday 16 October 2019
- 5.00pm - 6.30pm (Qld time)
$18.41 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
Today’s business environment is about staying ahead - of your customers and competitors. For this to happen seamlessly, business needs all their systems to work synchronously. It’s more than Xero in the cloud or Microsoft Outlook. Business integration is about making your business easier and simpler to deal with AND staying on top of the customers you fought so hard for.
Is this what you are looking for in your business?
- Improve real-time visibility: When your reports on performance across sales, finances and service departments are not integrated, it takes hours to acquire this information manually, which can still be wrong
- Process efficiency: Automating various processes such as invoicing, financial consolidation etc, to boost the productivity of your employees and limits the need for new hire
- Increased sales: Integrated systems have a huge impact on your overall sales, especially if you want to manage and successfully convert, multiple sales deals
- Real business growth strategies: Data collection is so valuable to your business as it can determine your next big move and detect costly mistakes
If you answered YES to 3 of these questions, then this workshop is for you.
In this workshop we will discuss how simple it can be to integrate your current software packages to reduce time, reduce costs to increase productivity and profitability.
This workshop is designed for:
- Start-up business owners who need a streamlined approach to their administration
- Established businesses who are seeking ways to increase their profitability without having to hire
- Established businesses who wish to systemise with ease so current employees can be more efficient and free to learn other skills
So the choice is yours - invest in this workshop to learn how to get integrated or spend thousands on a new employee.
When you register for this workshop you will receive the Business Software Integration Checklist which will be completed on the day of the workshop.
What you'll need
We will send a link to the platform we will be using for the online workshop directly to your email.
You will also need a reliable internet connection, a quiet space to tune into the workshop, and a set of headphones (optional).
Andrea Anderson is a passionate advocate of the power of the small business enterprise to establish economic strength and stability. The KISS Theory – Keep It Simple Silly - is her main aim when transforming organisations with a structured approach for cohesion and collaboration.
Andrea has owned and operated businesses for the last 20 years as a 'solepreneur' through to employing up to 35 people.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Business Station, RDA Brisbane and Treeti Business Consulting