WITH TOLITA DUKES | REGISTER
Friday 27 September 2019
- 9.00am - 11.00am
$35.74 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
Interactive workshop - Bring your own device
Do you need help with graphic design but struggle creating anything ‘professional’ looking in-house? Whilst there will always be a place for graphic designers, save your business time and money by creating professional-looking designs in house!
Canva is a beautifully simply online graphic design program which provides small business owners with everything you could need for amazing design:
- Loads of images - including stock images and illustrations, not to mention you can upload and edit your own!
- Photo filters and plenty of advanced (but simple to use!) editing tools
- Free design layouts, and loads of icons and shapes (read no creative skills required!)
- Topped off with hundreds of fonts!
Templates are pre-designed to social media sizing to ensure anything you design optimises the space on the platform… easy!
In this workshop we'll cover:
- How Canva can work for your business - we will sign you up and get you started. During the workshop we will get your brand set up, and ready for you to create beautiful business branded designs!
- How it works - we will be actioning LIVE demos, for graphic design items such as your Facebook cover and social media posts.
- Overview of tools and how they can work for you
- Download and send directly to your printer, and wahla! You are graphic designing in house!
Tolita Dukes, the founder of 8 Seconds, is an experienced marketing professional with an extensive background in the tourism industry. She has a passion to surprise and delight clients by enlightening them with the opportunities that committed marketing and the ever unfolding digital world will provide their business, and backs this up by introducing them to online management tools, techniques and hacks that will see them succeed.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Whitsunday Regional Council and RDA Mackay-Isaac-Whitsunday