WITH TOLITA DUKES | REGISTER
Thursday 12 December 2019
- 9.00am - 11.00am
$35.74 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
With our festive season coming up, this is the perfect workshop to help businesses get their messages, wares + goods and services out there...
And get familiar with the kind of marketing which is effective for your business and won't cost you a fortune to do just that!
This workshop is for you if you:
- Have been in business for a while and yet to use Facebook effectively as a marketing tool...
- Feel embarrassed because you don't feel you know stuff and you should (you are exactly who I want to meet - and HELP!) or...
- Are the person who gets this stuff thrown at them because people assume you know how to do it!
I am talking about getting the basics in order, so you can actively use Facebook as you should be ... a really cost-effective marketing tool for your business!
Now, a warning - we will be covering basics only... No question is silly, the aim is to give you plenty of 'ah' moments and have you leaving feeling like you have a firm handle on it!
We will be covering:
- How to optimise your profile
- How you can get more reach without paying
- PLUS plenty of tips + hacks on how to use Facebook for Business more effectively for your business
If that sounds like you... #awesome! See you on the 12th December in Bowen!
Tolita Dukes, the founder of 8 Seconds, is an experienced marketing professional with an extensive background in the tourism industry. She has a passion to surprise and delight clients by enlightening them with the opportunities that committed marketing and the ever unfolding digital world will provide their business, and backs this up by introducing them to online management tools, techniques and hacks that will see them succeed.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Whitsunday Regional Council and RDA Mackay-Isaac-Whitsunday