WITH TOLITA DUKES | REGISTER
Thursday 5 December 2019
- 9.00am - 11.00am
$35.74 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
Do you use Instagram for business? Or think you should? Is it even right for your target market?
Join me for this workshop where we will be covering:
- How you can get more reach WITHOUT paying
- WTF are hashtags, and how to use them!
- How to optimise your profile and generate sales
- PLUS plenty of tips + hacks on how to use Instagram MORE EFFECTIVELY for your business
This workshop is for you if you:
- Have been in business for a while and yet to use Instagram effectively as a marketing tool...
- It is especially for you if you feel embarrassed or you don't feel you know enough about Instagram (you are exactly who I want to meet - and HELP!) or...
- You feel like you are potentially missing out on a great marketing tool which won’t cost you the EARTH!
If that’s you, wahoo!
WARNING: This is NOT going to be high-end stuff. This is the basics so you can get a handle on the platform, and use it as it should be - a cost-effective marketing opportunity for your business!
You will walk away with the ability to effectively use Instagram as a key marketing tool for your business, how to tell stories, showcase your brand and get in front of more potential customers. #yesplease!
Tolita Dukes, the founder of 8 Seconds, is an experienced marketing professional with an extensive background in the tourism industry. She has a passion to surprise and delight clients by enlightening them with the opportunities that committed marketing and the ever unfolding digital world will provide their business, and backs this up by introducing them to online management tools, techniques and hacks that will see them succeed.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Whitsunday Regional Council and RDA Mackay-Isaac-Whitsunday