WITH TRACY SHEEN | REGISTER
Thursday 10 October 2019
- 12.00pm - 2.00pm
$35.74 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
Interactive workshop - Bring your own device
Your website is the only piece of online real estate you'll ever own. So creating something that speaks to and attracts the clients you'd like to work with is more important than ever. But what does it really take to create a website that people want to visit, not once, but bookmark and come back to?
During this 2-hour workshop we will look at:
- What kind of business you have and what are your clients searching for to find you
- What we know (right now) that Google is looking for in websites
- How to write content that is about your clients (not you)
- How solving your clients problems will have them coming back for more
- The two most visited pages on any website - and why it's those two
- How to stay in Google's good graces
- Desktop vs mobile sites, how to know where you need to put your focus
This is an interactive workshop. You'll be working on your own business and developing your web strategy as we go. You're encouraged to bring your own device to capture the learnings an identify the gaps.
Tracy Sheen is a sought-after commentator in all areas of communications - a weekly business writer, judge for the Australian Podcast Awards and speaker around the country. After a career spanning commercial copywriting in radio and TV, retail IT and communications and her own wholesale coffee business, she founded Unusual Comms, which helps small business owners grow their business by improving the way they communicate with their clients.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Power Tynan Toowoomba and RDA Darling Downs & South West