[Face to Face Workshop] Set up your digital platforms - Be seen! Part 1
WITH NICKY JURD
This is a BYO laptop session. Feel free to set up an advert LIVE with us on the day.
- Learn how to set up online accounts for digital platforms including:
- Registering your domain name correctly
- What platform to start your website on
- Set up your presence on Facebook
- How to manage your personal profile
- Get yourself on the map and set up with Google My Business listing
- We’ll talk about other platforms that might be beneficial for your business
We will cover how each of these platforms is used.
Nicky Jurd is a friendly and approachable geek with an expert skillset encompassing websites, apps, SEO, search engine marketing, social media and online security. Nicky started her company Precedence back in 2000 when the Internet was still shiny and new. Precedence has a strong emphasis on creating profitable websites for their client base of small and medium Australian businesses. Her specialty is in composing and delivering informative, audience-driven training around the effective engagement of customers by small business people through the use of web tools and social media.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership RDA Townsville & North West
|Event Date||25/02/2021 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||25/02/2021 11:00 am|
|Individual Price||$24.19 inc GST & Booking Fee|
|Location||North Queensland Club|