WITH CLINTON BEGG | REGISTER
Wednesday 16 October 2019
- 7.00am - 9.00am
$35.74 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
Customers reach out to small businesses in many different ways, with digital now the main point of contact. Are you maximising lead opportunities when dealing with customers in the online world?
In this workshop we'll cover:
- Using POS tools within websites and social media platforms
- What tools CRM tools to use in capturing customer leads
- How to set up real-time responses
- Creating response management tools when contact is made on-line
- How to store analytics to track sales online
Clinton is a community-minded business professional who has a passion to help businesses succeed within the digital economy. Having worked with international and national brands, Clinton brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to help small businesses grow their online presence and get results.
Clinton owns a digital marketing agency which employs a team who have the same community-minded business passion.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Mackay Regional Council and RDA Mackay-Isaac-Whitsunday