WITH JO SAUNDERS | REGISTER
Monday 15 July 2019
- 1.00pm - 2.00pm (Qld time)
$18.41 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
One of the oldest digital marketing methods that remains effective today is email marketing. It is a great way to keep in touch with existing and past clients, and reach your prospective customers.
Mailchimp is an email marketing service provider that is perfect for small business, and it is free for lists of up to 2,000 subscribers.
- 93% of B2B marketers use email to distribute content. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
- 73% of millennials prefer communications from businesses to come via email. (Source: Adestra)
- 99% of consumers check their email every day. (Source: DMA Insights)
Learn how to set up and get started using MailChimp to promote your business using email marketing strategies.
During this webinar you will learn how to:
- Set up MailChimp
- Create signup forms that match your brand
- Add and invite people the right way
- Determine what to include in your email marketing
- Create your first email using email templates
- Manage your email campaigns
- Review your email campaign performance through reporting
This practical session is suitable for anyone looking to use email marketing in your business. Learn how, so you can apply the learnings to your MailChimp Account.
Sign up to MailChimp before the webinar if you wish to follow along.
What you'll need
We will send a link to the platform we will be using for the online workshop directly to your email.
You will also need a reliable internet connection, a quiet space to tune into the workshop, and a set of headphones (optional).
Jo Saunders is an international LinkedIn strategist, author and social media educator who shows leaders and teams how to increase visibility, amplify authority and earn influence using LinkedIn and social marketing tools.
She was named #2 LinkedIn Expert in Asia Pacific for 2018 by the Social Media Marketing Institute and is the only Australian LinkedIn expert to be invited to speak at Social Media Marketing World, the biggest social media conference in the world. And she was named one of the Top 50 Social Media Marketing Influencers by TopRank Marketing for 2019.
Jo is a host of #LinkedInLocal Perth and video series #TheLinkedInCouch, and co-author of Get Good or Get Off - A guide to getting it right on social media.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Business Station, RDA Brisbane and Treeti Business Consulting