WITH RENEE DEMBOWSKI | REGISTER
Tuesday 26 November 2019
- 9.30am - 11.30am
$18.41 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
Facebook analytics is extremely valuable however it can be challenging to understand! In this workshop we will:
- Explain the different metrics. For example: what is the different between reach, impressions and engagement?
- Discuss what you should be measuring
- Discuss which benchmark you could set
- Show you how to create your own report and get the metrics that matter to you
- Show you how to keep an eye on your competitors or industry leaders
- Help you to understand who your followers are and when they are online
- Ask the question: Are you getting ‘return on your investment’? It really depends on what you are measuring!
Social Butterfly Marketing founder and CEO Renee Dembowski is an innovative trailblazer in the exciting world of social media. With fresh ideas and a penchant for predicting the next big thing, Renee has successfully transformed a flair for social media strategy into an award-winning enterprise. In 2017, Renee was the first person in Australia to be awarded the Diploma of Social Media Marketing and is now an industry recognised trainer. In addition to delivering the Diploma, Renee specialises in offering an eight-week online Social Media Intensive course for individuals and businesses.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Douglas Shire Council and RDA Far North Queensland & Torres Strait