WITH RENEE DEMBOWSKI | REGISTER
Tuesday 27 August 2019
- 12.00pm - 2.00pm
$18.41 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
Bring your laptop or device, this is a hands-on workshop.
This workshop will teach you how to get set up with Facebook ads. We'll cover:
- The difference between adverts and boosting
- Setting up an account
- What are the different objectives?
- Selecting the correct objective
- Who can you / should you target?
- Creating a pixel (don’t worry, I will explain what this is and how it is used)
- Setting a budget - there is no clear cut answer but I can help you decide
- Selecting the right visual to go with your advert
Social Butterfly Marketing founder and CEO Renee Dembowski is an innovative trailblazer in the exciting world of social media. With fresh ideas and a penchant for predicting the next big thing, Renee has successfully transformed a flair for social media strategy into an award-winning enterprise. In 2017, Renee was the first person in Australia to be awarded the Diploma of Social Media Marketing and is now an industry recognised trainer. In addition to delivering the Diploma, Renee specialises in offering an eight-week online Social Media Intensive course for individuals and businesses.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Douglas Shire Council and RDA Far North Queensland & Torres Strait