WITH RENEE DEMBOWSKI | REGISTER
Tuesday 26 November 2019
- 12.00pm - 2.00pm
$35.74 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
Are you harnessing the power of email marketing? Hands down one of the best tools to generate sales, provided you are using it the way it is intended! At the end of this workshop you will have a better understanding of what is involved and the confidence to start creating AND sending your own eNewsletters. We will cover:
- Different platforms available and the pros and cons of each
- Tools to start building your own mailing list
- Creating your own eNewsletter template
- Clean your database
- Email marketing benchmarks for industry -what’s yours?
- Does your email marketing strategy complement your overall marketing objective?
- What content to include - sometimes less is more!
- Things you should know about spam!
- Pitfalls to look out for
Social Butterfly Marketing founder and CEO Renee Dembowski is an innovative trailblazer in the exciting world of social media. With fresh ideas and a penchant for predicting the next big thing, Renee has successfully transformed a flair for social media strategy into an award-winning enterprise. In 2017, Renee was the first person in Australia to be awarded the Diploma of Social Media Marketing and is now an industry recognised trainer. In addition to delivering the Diploma, Renee specialises in offering an eight-week online Social Media Intensive course for individuals and businesses.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Douglas Shire Council and RDA Far North Queensland & Torres Strait