WITH TRACY SHEEN | REGISTER
Tuesday 3 December 2019
- 11.00am - 12.00pm (Qld time)
$18.41 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
2020. A new year and a new opportunity for greatness in your business. Where do you start? What should (and shouldn't) focus on?
During this webinar you will:
- Learn what to include in your own digital marketing strategy
- Learn what to leave out of your own digital marketing strategy
- Identify your short / medium and long term marketing goals
- Put priorities in place for how you're going to meet your goals for 2020
What you'll need
We will send a link to the platform we will be using for the online workshop directly to your email.
You will also need a reliable internet connection, a quiet space to tune into the workshop, and a set of headphones (optional).
Tracy Sheen is a sought-after commentator in all areas of communications - a weekly business writer, judge for the Australian Podcast Awards and speaker around the country. After a career spanning commercial copywriting in radio and TV, retail IT and communications and her own wholesale coffee business, she founded Unusual Comms, which helps small business owners grow their business by improving the way they communicate with their clients.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld webinar in partnership with Business Station, RDA Brisbane and Treeti Business Consulting