Calum McGonigle is the founder of Converge Design, which specialises in Website Design, Intranet Design, Process Automation and Learning Management Systems.
Do you want your staff to work more productively, collaborate more easily and work remotely? Microsoft Office 365 offers an amazing array of tools to help your team work more efficiently. Most people don't even know about all the tools that are included in their Office 365 license. If you are only using Outlook and Calendar then get in touch to find out how we can help you harness the tools you are already paying for! We specialise in SharePoint online, The Power Platform and various Learning Management Systems. We can help digitise your paper based forms and processes to streamline your business.
Calum started Converge Design over 10 years ago and has worked with a huge range of clients in Australia and New Zealand. Some of Converge Design’s most well-known clients include The Pig ‘N’ Whistle, The Statistical Society of Australia and Telstra Licensee Association.
Websites and selling online
- Business website creation: WordPress, Webflow, custom sites
- Business website management
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Creating an online shop / selling online: Shopify
- Website audits, website planning, user analysis, working out your ideal customer, website consulting
Social media and digital marketing
- Online advertising
- Email marketing platforms: Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, Campaign Monitor, Wild Apricot
Using small business software
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Forms
- Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Time management - Planning tools, schedulers & calendars
- Quoting / invoicing software
- Booking systems & event management
- Sales tracking & management
- Customer Relations Management (CRM) platforms: ActiveCampaign, ZoHo, Wild Apricot