WITH AMANDA LOWRY | REGISTER
Thursday 24 October 2019
- 11.00am - 1.00pm
$35.74 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
Some say we need to know and research our competitors, others say don’t look at your competitors - focus on what you do and do it well. These are both valid points but without a structure and purpose built around the research and analysis, what is really the point? And how can we reassure ourselves that our brand is positioned well amongst the rest without it becoming an actual competition?
Any branding exercise needs guidance and structure in order to ensure we are extracting the right information for our own benefit and purpose, so this workshop is design to deliver the structure you need to provide clear information and findings to insert into your branding.
- Have you been seeking to understand your brand and how it is positioned in the market?
- Are you tired of ‘Competing’ on price with your market?
- Do you find you seem to be attracting the wrong types of clients?
- Do you struggle to communicate your unique positioning to others?
- Do you need to create some focus and clarity around your brand?
If you answered YES to 3 of the above questions, then this workshop is for you.
This workshop is designed for start up business owners who need to identify where they are positioned within their own market and how they can leverage and create focus around their unique positioning.
This clarity will provide the business owner to market their business towards their strengths instead of being compared against their competitors.
This workshop is also ideal for business owners who are looking to re-brand and/or expand into different markets/industries.
At the workshop we will cover:
- How to create your very own Brand Positioning map and identify where you sit in the crowd
- Create a Brand Positioning statement so you can clearly communicate this to team members and marketing partners
- How to use and implement your newly discovered Positioning, and how this impacts your brand
So the choice is yours: Invest in this workshop to gain clarity around your brand positioning and learn how to leverage from your unique value offering.
When you register for this workshop you will receive the Brand Positioning Map and Brand Positioning Statement outline which will be completed on the day of the workshop.
Amanda Lowry's business as a Brand Strategist was born from a love and passion for brands, creativity and people. Working with a diverse range of national clients across industries including property, communications, health and hospitality, she helps brands connect with their market on a deep and emotional level by implementing strategic creative solutions and refreshed visuals across all elements of their brand. Using specialised industry techniques, she has worked with many companies to create strategies that elevate their business, differentiate themselves in the marketplace and increase their bottom line.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions workshop in partnership with RDA Brisbane