WITH ANDREA ANDERSON & TONY CHADWICK
Wednesday 15 May 2019
- 9.30am - 12.00pm
$18.41 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
Interactive workshop - Please bring your own internet-enabled device
So you have decided to go into business. Congratulations! The challenge when you start out is... where do I start??
In this workshop we will:
- Break down the 4 elements of the Marketing Blueprint
- Identify what lead generation strategies are the most cost effective and appropriate for you
- Discuss the importance of effective communication with your database
- Find out how to differentiate between a hot prospect and a cold lead
- Find out how to turn a customer into a raving fan for your business
This is Marketing 101, designed to provide you with a Marketing Blueprint you can apply to your business all day, every day.
Andrea is a passionate advocate of the power of the small business enterprise to establish economic strength and stability. The KISS Theory – Keep It Simple Silly - is her main aim when transforming organisations with a structured approach for cohesion and collaboration.
Andrea has owned and operated businesses for the last 20 years as a 'solepreneur' through to employing up to 35 people.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with the Western Downs Regional Council, Queensland Government and RDA Darling Downs & South West