WITH KATRINA PURANIK
Monday 3 June 2019
- 9.00am - 11.00am
$18.41 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
It is imperative that businesses understand how Google Ads works before they invest time and money into this method of digital marketing.
If you are a business that has be burned by Google Ads before, don’t lose faith, Google Ads works! You just need to take control! Don’t assume that Google will do it for you - they are happy to take you money, and keep taking it. The trick is to play the game the smart way. Come along and learn how the experts do it.
- Needs of the moment - Understanding how to reach customers
- Breakdown of how Google Ads works
- How to find the best keywords for your business
- How much should I be paying for Google Ads?
- Best practice for Google Ads campaigns
- Best practice: Landing pages & Google Ads - Why SEO & Google Ads work together
- Making sense of Google Ads reports
Katrina Puranik is a digital entrepreneur and educator, holding a Masters degree in Computing (Web Technologies), along with Google Adwords Specialist certifications. She is the director of a digital marketing firm Ranking Australia, which she has built from the ground up. Katrina assists businesses in a range of different industries, including trades, technical, legal, retail, beauty, education and finance, to explore digital innovation within their business models. She has a passion to share her knowledge and experience of digital technologies, along with a strong desire to see others succeed in their pursuits.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions workshop in partnership with Bundaberg Regional Council and RDA Wide Bay Burnett