WITH RENEE DEMBOWSKI
Tuesday 19 November 2019
- 4.00pm - 6.00pm
$35.74 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
This is a follow-on workshop to 'The basics of Facebook advertising'. Bring your laptop or device.
In this session we will:
- Create a Facebook advert with the objective of collecting leads (you can select something different)
- Set up targeting step by step
- Set a budget
- Create a Facebook landing page (lead form) to collect leads
- Explain what you can do with your leads once you have them
- View / review your advert in Ads Manager
Social Butterfly Marketing founder and CEO Renee Dembowski is an innovative trailblazer in the exciting world of social media. With fresh ideas and a penchant for predicting the next big thing, Renee has successfully transformed a flair for social media strategy into an award-winning enterprise. In 2017, Renee was the first person in Australia to be awarded the Diploma of Social Media Marketing and is now an industry recognised trainer. In addition to delivering the Diploma, Renee specialises in offering an eight-week online Social Media Intensive course for individuals and businesses.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with the Cassowary Coast Regional Council, Tully Support Centre and RDA Far North Queensland & Torres Strait