WITH RENEE DEMBOWSKI
Tuesday 20 August 2019
- 4.00pm - 6.00pm
$18.41 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
Planning and preparation prevents poor performance. A social media strategy is essential to ensuring your social media efforts (be it time or cold hard cash) are not wasted. The session will cover:
- Brief introduction to social media marketing
- Identifying the top 3 social media platforms business will be managing
- Frequency of posting for each platform
- Identifying posting topics
- Identifying the best time to post
- What to pay $$$ in advertising
- When to collaborate and who with?
Social Butterfly Marketing founder and CEO Renee Dembowski is an innovative trailblazer in the exciting world of social media. With fresh ideas and a penchant for predicting the next big thing, Renee has successfully transformed a flair for social media strategy into an award-winning enterprise. In 2017, Renee was the first person in Australia to be awarded the Diploma of Social Media Marketing and is now an industry recognised trainer. In addition to delivering the Diploma, Renee specialises in offering an eight-week online Social Media Intensive course for individuals and businesses.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with the Cassowary Coast Regional Council, Tully Support Centre and RDA Far North Queensland & Torres Strait