WITH CLINTON BEGG
Thursday 9 May 2019
- 8.30am - 10.30am
- Disaster Management Public Education and Training Centre, 11 Flying Fish Point Road, Innisfail (next door to the Innisfail SES Headquarters)
$18.41 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
We have all heard the saying “fail to plan, you plan to fail”. Well social media is no different.
This workshop will set you up to succeed in the social media world by showing you how to use a social media plan and digital tools to continually improve your social media platforms.
We have a plan for you!
- Why do I need to use a social media plan
- What are some of the best planning tools or software to use
- How to use a social media planning tool
- How to read planning tool reports
Clinton is a community-minded business professional who has a passion to help businesses succeed within the digital economy. Having worked with international and national brands, Clinton brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to help small businesses grow their online presence and get results.
Clinton owns a digital marketing agency which employs a team who have the same community-minded business passion.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Cassowary Coast Regional Council, Tully Support Centre and RDA Far North Qld & Torres Strait