WITH RENEE DEMBOWSKI
Wednesday 8 May 2019
- 9.00am - 11.00am
$18.41 inc GST & booking fee
About the workshop
Bring your laptop or device, this is a hands-on workshop.
This session will cover:
- The difference between adverts and boosting
- Setting up an account
- What are the different objectives?
- Selecting the correct objective
- Who can you/should you target?
- Creating a pixel (don’t worry, I will explain what this is and how it is used)
- Setting a budget: There is no clear cut answer but I can help you decid
- Selecting the right visual to go with your advert
Social Butterfly Marketing founder and CEO Renee Dembowski is an innovative trailblazer in the exciting world of social media. With fresh ideas and a penchant for predicting the next big thing, Renee has successfully transformed a flair for social media strategy into an award-winning enterprise. In 2017, Renee was the first person in Australia to be awarded the Diploma of Social Media Marketing and is now an industry recognised trainer. In addition to delivering the Diploma, Renee specialises in offering an eight-week online Social Media Intensive course for individuals and businesses.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership YEP Entrepreneurship Facilitators with RDA Far North Queensland & Torres Strait