WITH TRACY SHEEN
Thursday 8 November 2018
- 9.30am - 11.30pm
$18.25 inc GST
About the workshop
With algorithms changing all the time and organic (unpaid) reach at an all time low, now is the time for business owners to become savvy with their social.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Have an understanding of each of the social media platforms
- Know which platform(s) you need to be on to reach your audience
- Understand how often you should be posting
- Recognise the value in a social media calendar
- Discover why different content works for different platforms
Tracy is a sought-after commentator in all areas of communications - a weekly business writer, judge for the Australian Podcast Awards and speaker around the country. After a career spanning commercial copywriting in radio and TV, retail IT and communications and her own wholesale coffee business, she founded Unusual Comms, which helps small business owners grow their business by improving the way they communicate with their clients.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions workshop in partnership with Lockyer Valley Regional Council