Andrea Restrepo, the founder of The Business Ally, is a BAS Agent and business consultant who is passionate about empowering migrants in business. She helps them avoid problems with ATO by keeping proper financial records, being compliant with GST and payroll rules and understanding the obligations of small business owners in Australia.
She also supports her clients with strategies to increase cash flow, training in Xero and Quickbooks Online, planning for financial commitments, implementing new payment options, among others. She speaks Spanish and English.
Using small business software
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365
- Bookkeeping software: Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks
- Quoting / invoicing software
- Booking systems & event management
- Payment systems
- Analysis & reporting tools
- Square, Canva, PixelLab, Pinch Payment
Other Business Skills
- Business crisis management and business continuity planning
- Finance management and boosting cashflow
- Staff management and creating a safe work environment