Delivered by RDA Brisbane throughout Queensland
Are you a small business with 0-19 employees? Need to improve your digital skills or expand your online presence, but don't know where to start?
Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions can help you compete in a digital world. Business Station has partnered with RDA Brisbane to deliver the ASBAS program throughout Queensland.
Whether you are a digital novice or need advanced help, you can draw on our "brains trust" of digital advisors, to make the most of opportunities in the digital economy and stay ahead of your competitors.
What areas can I get help with?
The ASBAS program offers advisory services, workshops and webinars on a huge range of digital topics. These fall into four main areas:
- Websites and Online Selling
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Using Small Business Software
- Online Security and Data Privacy
You can also get advice on general business topics, including:
- Business crisis management and business continuity planning
- Finance management and boosting cash flow
- Staff management and creating a safe work environment
- Retaining and staying connected to customers
- Resilience and wellbeing
- Advice on accessing COVID-19 stimulus packages for small business
Are these services available in my area?
Any eligible business in Queensland, WA or NT can access our one-on-one consultations or online workshops, regardless of their location. (To be eligible you must be a small business with an ABN and 0-19 employees.)
All our one-on-one-consultations are conducted online (Skype or Zoom) or by phone. (Due to COVID-19 restrictions, face-to-face consultations are not currently available)
Online workshops are conducted via Zoom.
*Eligible businesses can receive up to a cumulative total of 24 hours’ assistance from the ASBAS program inclusive of workshops, one-on-one consultations and webinars. Non-profit organisations are not eligible.